Thursday, April 21, 2016
Australia Post - International Parcel Post calculator
The Postage Assessment Calculation API is used to calculate the cost of sending parcels Internationally and enables you to calculate the delivery costs for your products or services.
- International parcels
- Delivering your parcel Internationally, choose your speed, select your size and add your features.
Parcel Post service is cost-effective and reliable.
Express Courier Platinum
Express Post Parcels
Extra Cover, Signature on Delivery
Available for Express Courier International and for some countries, letters and parcels.
Size and weight limits
- parcel's dimensions should not exceed 105cm length and 140cm girth. Maximum weight is 20kg.
The postage services available will be based on the input parameters you provide.
The PAC API requires these parameters:
- Destination country of the item to be sent
- Dimensions of the box, the item will be sent in
- Dimensions: girth (140cm max) in centimetres
- Use the dimensions of a standard Australia Post box or input your own custom dimensions
- Weight of the item to be sent, in kilograms
Please ensure the Site settings have Kilogram(SystemKeyword=kg) and Centimetre(SystemKeyword=centimetre) conversions:
For the most accurate results the Shopping cart products should have the Dimensions and Weight settings.